Winter can be cold and slow, but when you throw a snowmobile into the mix winter gets fun! Did you know that Sandy Pines has access to great snowmobile trails? Snowmobiler’s usually make a pit stop for snacks and gas over at the Monterey Pines store across the street from the Admin Office!
- Must be operated on Park roads, designated snowmobile trails and Park designated areas.
- Must be driven in a safe manner and comply with Park speed of 10 mph.
- May not emit excessive sound or create a nuisance.
- May not be driven across sites, on recreational facilities, or in green areas.
- Operators must have a State Operator’s License or State issued snowmobile safety certificate.
- Snowmobiles may be confiscated for violations of Park rules. Snowmobile will be released to the member after a meeting with the Park President.