Seasonal Camp Sites
Sandy Pines has 12 campsites available to rent for an entire season. Those who contract for this extended stay option can enjoy all the great amenities of the park without the obligations of membership. Sites are available on a first come, first served basis and are contingent on completion of a contract and passing of a background check.
- Water and electric hookup from April 15th thru October 15th
- Guest sign-in privileges (requires a $5 pass per car if printed by the Member or guest. $15 per car if printed by Public Safety)
- 2 Magnetic gate entry cards
- 2 vehicle stickers
- Golf (other golf related fees are required. Call for
- Cable HD TV
- 1 pump out per week
- A seepage pit for only gray water
- Recreational Activities
- Use of park amenities
Seasonal Pricing runs between $3,200 - $4,500 depending on the site
- Golf Cart, Moped, Kayak & Boat Registrations
- Internet Service
Have Questions? Want more info including available sites and pricing? Contact our Camping Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-896-8315, ext. 103. On the Sandy Pines map, you will note the Seasonal Sites are color coded in dark orange.