In response to an extremely high volume of phone calls and emails regarding Member and single household access to the park, Sandy Pines will be implementing the following process below. As Sandy Pines is short-staffed and is limiting entrance through only the Main Gate and Phase 3 Gate to ensure compliance, Members and their immediate household must comply with all of the following:
- Park access starts Friday, May 1, 2020, 7:00am.
- Members must comply with Executive Order (“EO”) 59 which states “all public and private gatherings of any number of people occurring among persons not part of a single household are prohibited”, unless it is to care for a member of the household.
- Members with adult children, who are part of their single household, wishing to access the park must be in the same vehicle or have a member in 2 separate vehicles to access. This is needed during this timeframe due to the high expected volume.
- Members must make certain their member cards are active. Any members trying to use inactive member cards at the gates will be asked to leave and return later once the card is active.
- Associate members who are part of single household with a Member must have a member with them to access Sandy Pines.
- Individuals who are asked to leave and/or return later, that choose to proceed into the park anyway, will be assessed point violations and fines.
- All members remain responsible for their own compliance with EO 59 and other EOs.
- Please take the quick survey below to let us know what time you plan on accessing the park this weekend so we can plan accordingly.
Please understand that to encourage compliance with EO 59 and for the safety and efficiency of our staff and members, we are requiring members to abide by the above. Due to the applicable Executive Orders, Sandy Pines is short-staffed and trying to accommodate an anticipated high volume of members who wish to access their site over the next few days.
Sandy Pines will continue to evaluate current and future processes, situations and responses, including the above, as the situation remains fluid and subject to change and/or new guidance. Accordingly, Sandy Pines reserves the right to make updates and adjustments to this process as necessary, including closing access to the park if needed.
We appreciate everyone’s patience, cooperation and grace during this time of coming back to our Happy Place. For additional details on Step 1 of our Park Restart Process and Frequently Asked Questions, visit sandypines.com/ParkRestart01
Park Access Survey
We expect a high volume of members accessing the park this weekend. Due our limited staff we are encouraging members to let us know when they plan on accessing the park to help us avoid back ups at the main entrance. Please take this survey and let us know when you plan on accessing the park. At the completion of the survey, responses will be shown. If you selected one of the busiest times to access the park, please plan for possible delays at the main entrance. Better yet, we recommend adjusting your plans to access the park at a time with a lower demand. Thank you for your continued patience as we continue working through these challenging times.