Transfer of Membership
FOR SALE BY OWNER
TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP PROCEDURES
The following transfer process must be completed at the Sales Office if you have sold your site on your own.
The buyer(s) MUST become approved prior to paying the transfer fee. The buyer needs to fill out a Membership Application and submit to a background check. There is a $35.00 fee for this
- Once the buyer(s) become approved (generally within 24 hours after background check fee is paid) then the transfer fee of $1,000.00 can be paid and the transfer process will begin. Pay a nonrefundable transfer fee which will begin the transfer process.
- The Park Inspector will then check the site for any park violations, read the electric meter, and mark the site boundaries. All violations MUST be corrected to the Park Inspectors satisfaction before the transfer will be completed.
- This process usually takes 7-10 DAYS to complete once the transfer fee has been paid. To retain a boat stake in the new members name, we will need to have a boat registration in the new members name at the time of the transfer or within 2 weeks after the transfer has been completed.
- After these steps have been completed, an appointment will be made for the transfer at which ALL PARTIES (BUYERS & SELLERS) MUST BE PRESENT.
- Any outstanding balance on the members account including dues, must be paid in full at the time of the transfer.
- If there is a lien on the membership or trailer, we will need to have a note from the bank saying that they have released the lien.
- Sandy Pines handles the transfer of the membership ONLY. We don’t handle money, title transfers, or complete everything handled in a typical closing. That happens privately between the buyers and sellers.
PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR YOUR TRANSFER.
Seasonal Water Off
October 15, 2019
Seasonal Gates Close
November 1, 2019
4th Of July Fireworks
July 4, 2020
Christmas In August
August 7-9, 2020