Due to COVID-19 2020 Board of Directors Meetings will remain closed to members until further notice. Meetings will be videotaped and broadcast on Sandy Pines Channel 27.2 and also available on our Sandy Pines YouTube Channel the Tuesday following the meeting.
Questions for the Board Of Directors and staff can submitted in advance by emailing the Park President firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Of Directors Meeting Agenda
September 18, 2020 – 4:00 pm – Admin Conference Room Recorded
- Meeting Called to Order- Carpenter
- Invocation- Hager
- Roll Call
- Board of Directors Officer Election
- Board of Directors Officer Election Results and Announcements
- Approval of Minutes of Regular Session of August 21, 2020
- Approval of New Park Members
- Lake Study Committee Proposal- Saypannha
- Finance- Hager
- Motion to approve the August 2020 Financial Statements for SPWT
- Motion to approve the August 2020 Financial Statements for LMGC
- Comments from the Chairperson- Chairperson
- Comments from the Park President- Sweitzer
- Sales Department Restructuring
- Old Business
- Park position on marijuana
- Rule Committee points and fines violations
- New Business
- Resolution No. 091820 add to Membership Criteria: Board defined Membership criteria
- Resolution No. 091820-B to change speed limit on lake before 10am and after 8:30pm
- Member Comment/Write In Questions
- Fitness Center
- Retired Lot Policy
- Phase 3 Trespassing
- Adjournment of Meeting
Board of Directors Meetings are typically held on the third Friday of each month of the summer season at the Phase 1 Pavilion. They are also held every couple months in the off season at the Admin Office Conference Room. Members are always welcome and encouraged to attend BOD Meetings. In addition to learning the ins and outs of the internal operations of our park, members also have the opportunity to ask questions.
Face to Phase Meetings
Face to Phase Meetings are held on the third Saturday of each month following the prior nights Board of Directors Meeting during the summer. These are also held at the Phase 1 Pavilion. This is a more informal setting with a Q & A format which allows members to interact directly with the Park President, Administration and Board Members. Free coffee and cookies will be served. All phases are welcome and encouraged to attend.