To our valued Sandy Pines Members and Community:
We are writing to provide an update to the announcement sent Tuesday, July 28, 2020 regarding an employee who tested positive for COVID-19. Thank you for prayers, calls, offers to help and overall patience and understanding of our current situation. Sandy Pines’ leadership continues to work with representatives from the Allegan County Health Department (“ACHD”) reviewing return to work and normal operations process and procedures to protect the health and safety of our workforce and our Sandy Pines and Lake Monterey community. Below are actions Sandy Pines have and/or will be implementing:
- August 3, 2020 – Administration and Sales Office staff NOT associated to close contact with employee return
- Administration Office remains closed, but is receiving calls for modems and ballots pick up
- August 5, 2020 – Committees normally scheduled to utilize Admin Conference Room can resume
- Must adhere to new Executive Order of no more than 10 people indoors, masks and social distancing required
- August 7, 2020 – Administration, PSO, Sales Office and LMGC remaining staff are targeted to return
- Requirements to return per ACHD are ZERO COVID-19 symptoms and NEGATIVE COVID-19 test results
- August 10, 2020 – Administration and Sales Office will start receiving scheduled appointments
- August 12, 202 – Public Safety Office will start receiving scheduled appointments
- ACHD continues to follow contact tracing steps to identify and communicate to those who may have been exposed
- ACHD will make all communications – not Sandy Pines or LMGC;
We continue to work with the ACHD to protect our staff and the Sandy Pines Community. We will continue to have some staff working remotely, checking voicemails and emails. We will provide the best assistance we can while working remote.
Please continue to visit our website at SandyPines.com/COVID19. For answers not found online, please contact our Member Service Office at 616-896-8315 x-100 or Public Safety Office at Security@SandyPines.com at 616.896.9006. I’m also available to help with any questions you may have by email or phone. We will get through this by working together. Thank you for your grace, patience and understanding as we work together in the best interests of Sandy Pines.
God bless and stay safe!
Sandy Pines Recreational Community