By Ian Mitchell Communications@SandyPines.com
New Faces, Same Great Place
As many of you many have already seen or heard, there are many new faces in the Sandy Pines offices this season! We are happy to welcome all these new employees who share our same goal; We are dedicated to providing a happy and safe environment where families and friends create a lifetime of memories. Please feel free to stop by the offices with any questions, comments, concerns, or if you simply want to introduce yourself! With all of these new faces we can assure you that Sandy Pines will still be the same great place you all know and love.
Spring is officially here, which means we are one step closer to the opening of the park! We look forward to seeing all of you and your families this summer.
The Arpil Store is now open!
- The April store will be open through Sunday 4/11 at midnight.
- Items will be shipped by the first week of May or can be picked up at Park & Garden on Saturdays in May.
- Our Online Store has many new designs including our new 50th Anniversary Logo Wear, hats, sleeveless shirts, short & long sleeve shirts, quarter zips, crew necks, and many other items to help prepare your for the upcoming spring weather
- New March Merchandise includes new hats, sleeveless shirts, kids sizes for many items, and a few new tie dye options!
Shop now at www.sandypines.com/store
All events are scheduled on our Event Calendar at sandypines.com/calendar. You can view events in the month, list, week, and day formats. You can also browse events by category. You can subscribe to our calendar which will link and synchronize our events with your Google, Apple, Outlook or other calendar providers. We have some special 50th Anniversary Events Planned this season!
• Headliner Sponsorship Packages range from $1,000 to $5,000 and offer amazing exposure for organizations including name & logo recognition online, in print, and at events. Gold & Platinum Sponsors also get TV ads and onsite exposure opportunities at all 50th Anniversary Events.
• Individual Event Sponsorships range from $100 to $550 and offer similar exposure at the single event of your choice. Member affiliated and nonprofit organizations also get a 20% discount on sponsorships. These are great rates for exposure to our highly engaged and active community members.
• You can also make a donation or purchase a sponsorship on behalf of yourself or your family. We’d love to thank you publicly for your contribution, but we would be glad to keep you anonymous if you’d prefer.
Thank You Sponsors!
With the addition of a few sponsors, we are now up to $29,350. Thank you to all of our new and existing sponsors for your support! That puts us up to 39.13% of our target number of $75,000. For sponsorship packages and additional information, visit SandyPines.com/Partnerships. For questions, to reserve your sponsorship, or make a donation, contact Communications@SandyPines.com or by calling 616-896-8316 x107.