Supervisor of Aquatics
This person will be in charge of the lifeguards and making sure all pools are staffed each day for all shifts and rotations. This person will assist with the safety of staff and members in the pool area and perform pools safety and buddy checks throughout the shift.
- Must possess instruction certification for First Aid, CPR and Blood Borne Pathogens from the American Red Cross or equivalent.
- Life Guard certification
- Strength in scheduling activities with an excellent attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, a good sense of public relations, ability to interact positively with Park Members, fellow staff, Guest Campers, members of the community and guests of the members.
- A commitment to the purposes of Sandy Pines Wilderness Trails.
- Supervision of the Swimming Programs and Pools.
- Supervision of the Lifeguards and Pool Staff
- Assist with hiring
- Train lifeguard staff to perform assigned duties.
- Be responsible for staff scheduling for all aquatic/recreation programs.
- Supervise and staff all swimming lessons and island swims at the outdoor pools and on the lake.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the pool equipment and report to the Maintenance Supervisor and facilities that are in need of repair.
- Attend rec dept staff meetings
- Be responsible to the Recreation Administrator for duties as outlined and any other activities as directed by the same.
- Supervise and plan the Youth Triathlon and Youth Lock-In.
-Looking to fill position in August 2019
-Seasonal employment position with Sandy Pines
-questions email firstname.lastname@example.org