As we head into the Memorial Weekend Holiday we had a few updates to pass on for your safety.
Please remember the park is not open. We are allowing access to Members and their immediate family only. Associate Members and immediate family can only enter the park along with a member. Based off current restrictions, we plan on allowing Associate Member and guest access on Monday, June 1st and opening the park to campers on Monday, June 15.
Please also remember all of our offices are open by appointment only, including the Public Safety Office at the Main Gate. Please call all our offices ahead of time otherwise we will not be able to let you into the office. Please do not knock on our doors. These procedures are being enforced for the safety of our staff and our community.
The following include important notes and procedures to keep in mind on the Memorial Holiday Weekend:
- All gates were opened as of Friday 5/22 at 12:00 pm to alleviate backups at the Main Gate. Cameras are in place at all entrances. Only Member cards will work. Associate Cards will not work. Guests are not permitted. It is the Members responsibility to do the right thing.
- Maximum per site is still 8 people according to rules for campgrounds in the State of Michigan.
- The Public Safety Office is open STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please do not knock; call ahead 616-896-9006.
- Masks are required in all enclosed spaces: Public Safety, Member Service, All CC’s, Stores, etc.
- Golf cart testing for teens is cancelled until further notice.
- Public Safety has firewood for sale; this can be billed to your Member account. Please call ahead to pay and pick up.
- We are opening more CCs and extending open hours from 8:00 am to 2:00 am, due to possibility of inclement weather. The CC schedule is listed below along with Laundromat hours.
Safe Laundry Practices