Cancelled Till Further Notice
Our Sandy Pines Flea Market features up to 116 vendor booths available for your shopping delight with everything from tasty treats to fine arts and crafts. This is always a very busy event and although we love our pets, please leave them at home as this much stimulation is not a good environment for our furry little friends. Flea Markets are not open to the general public, but are for the enjoyment of Sandy Pines Members, their guests and our guest campers.
Flea Market Schedule
5/2/20 May Fest
5/23/20 Memorial Day Market & Pancake Breakfast
6/6/20 June Fest
7/4/20 4th of July Market & Pancake Breakfast
8/8/20 Christmas In August Market
9/5/20 Labor Day Market & Pancake Breakfast
10/3/20 Fall Festival Yard Sale & Flea Market. This market is part of our annual Sandy Pines Fall Festival
Flea Market reservations open annually on October 1st or on the Monday following the 1st if it lands on a weekend.
Fall Festival Flea Market
Flea Market Details
- All spaces are $35 each and can only be reserved by Sandy Pines Members. Members may reserve spaces for Associate Members, family or friends who will need to be registered and signed in as guests with a guest pass displayed in their vehicles. Items not complying with the Park rules, may not be sold. (i.e. firearms, weapons, fireworks, etc.) Please see the Sandy Pines Handbook for more information. Food licenses are required to sell food. Refunds are not available for cancellations.
- The October 5th Flea Market is a part of our Annual Sandy Pines Fall Fest Garage Sale & Flea Market. Details for the 2019 event are TBD. Spots will be available once details have been released.
- Spaces are 10 x 20 feet and are marked by silver discs in the ground. Please double check that you are in the correct spot before setting up. Please be courteous and neighborly with your fellow vendors.
- Setup runs from 7:00 am to 9:00 am. The Flea Market runs from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. Tear down runs from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Please adhere to setup and sale hours for fairness to all vendors.
- Vendors may park their vehicles in the Maintenance lot or at their Flea Market Spot. Please do not park in office parking lots, block Maintenance Garage Doors or Park & Garden Store Access as this disrupts the flow of Saturday park business and can cause issues in case of emergencies.
- Vendors and their Member sponsors are responsible for removing their own boxes and trash. Please do NOT leave trash beside the barrels; you must take it with you. Failure to do so will risk citation to the Member; the area is under surveillance.
- In case of inclement weather, the Flea Market may be cancelled or rescheduled. This decision may be made as late as Saturday morning. Alerts will be sent via text and email to members in our directory. Alerts will also be posted on our website at www.SandyPines.com/Alerts in the Member News Section and posted on our Facebook Page. Sorry, there are no refunds for cancellations.
Register online for a Flea Market space at through your Member Web Access or call Member Service at 616-896-8315.