September 3 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on July 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
One event on September 3, 2022 at 8:00 am
Who doesn’t love a tall, steamy stack of delicious pancakes? Slather them in butter and syrup, what could be better? The Sandy Pines Chapel Committee will be hosting and putting forth their best breakfast chefs to man the griddles. Get a stack of original, blueberry or chocolate chip cakes with a side of sausage and juice, milk, water or coffee. Get there early to avoid the line!
Each pancake breakfast also coincides with and kicks off our monthly Sandy Pines Flea Markets where we feature up to 116 vendors selling the best in arts, crafts, clothing, furniture and tasty treats!
Pancake Breakfast Prices:
Adults – $6
Kids (10 & Under) – $3
- Pancakes – Regular, Blueberry, or Chocolate Chips – all you can eat!
- 2 Sausages
- 1 Cold Beverage – Apple Juice, Orange Juice, or Water Bottle
- Hot Beverage – Free Refills
Extra / A La Carte
- Extra Sausage – $.50
- Extra Jice or Water – $.50
- Coffee or Hot Chocolate (without breakfast) – $.50
Pancake Breakfast Schedule:
5/28/22 Memorial Weekend
7/2/22 4th of July Weekend
9/3/22 Labor Day Weekend