With the COVID-19 situation changing quickly in Michigan and based on the latest Executive Order issued by the State of Michigan and the Office of the Governor, Sandy Pines and Lake Monterey Golf Course will be implementing the following through April 1, 2020.
- Sandy Pines Administration Office open by appointment only starting March 18, 2020. Please call ahead.
- Sandy Pines Sales and Camping Office open by appointment only starting March 18, 2020. Please call ahead.
- Sandy Pines Public Safety Office open by appointment only (with the exception of emergencies) starting March 18, 2020. Please call ahead.
- Sandy Pines Fitness Center will be closed effective immediately.
- Sandy Pines Game Room and Multipurpose Room will be closed effective immediately.
- Sandy Pines Library will be closed effective immediately.
- Lake Monterey Golf Course will be open for play however the Clubhouse will be closed until April 1. Please pay your green fees at the drop box on the front doors of the Clubhouse.
As stated in previous communications and updates, the health and safety of our staff and members remains our top priority. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire staff, families, membership, state and nation while we continue to evolve through these changes to combat COVID-19.
If you have any questions, please contact the Park President, Public Safety Office or go to the official Sandy Pines website.
Thank You and God Bless
*This post was updated on 3/18/20 to correct our original post that stated that Lake Monterey Golf Course was closed.